NURSING PROGRAM OUTCOME
• To provide high-quality education and technology in Nursing care and assessment that services the community with highly qualified graduates.
• To maintain and enhance the excellent reputation of Tishk International university in providing outstanding undergraduate education.
• To provide a strong outcome in nursing sciences and nursing via high quality and strong undergraduate instruction and infrastructure, continuous innovation in the curriculum with up to date scientific discoveries supported by experimental learning.
• To share our academic and research expertise in professional and service activities.
• Support health and wellness of patients by providing best standards of teaching and clinical training health nursing fields.
• Provide high quality and comprehensive undergraduate nursing education designed to prepare students to meet the present and future health care needs and expectations of national needs.
• Collaborate with a local community to meet the current and future demands.
• Support innovative research and bring them to clinical practice.